Laws of the Land
Every Kingdom has its rules, and ours is no exception! Please check out the following laws of the land before entering the Kingdom:
- Certain play areas are restricted by age. Please abide by the age guidelines for each play area.
- We are a NUT FREE facility! Due to allergy concerns, no outside food is allowed in the facilities (baby bottles, formula and baby food permitted, ensuring it is NUT free).
- Upon entering Kids Kingdom, every guest will be required to remove his/her shoes. Socks must be worn at all times in the facilities by both parents and children. If you or your child do not have socks, socks are available for purchase at the admission desk.
- No strollers.
- No Gum.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Food must stay in food court.
If you have any other questions about the Laws of the Land, don't be shy and give us a call at (613) 424-8KID (543) or email us at email@example.com