Kids Kingdom is a fully-licensed child care centre operating under the regulation of the Ontario Ministry of Education. What this means is that our daycare facility is qualified to care for infants, toddlers, pre-school, and school-age children. You can rest easily knowing that in addition to fully-certified educators and a comprehensive lesson plan, your child is receiving daycare in a facility that both meets and exceeds the standards set out by the government of Ontario.
This also means that Kids Kingdom has passed an annual inspection by the Ministry of Education. This inspection is carried out to ensure that our facility continues to stand up to their standards of health, safety, and child development.
There are numerous benefits to entrusting your child to a fully-licensed child care centre, including:
- Your child will have opportunities to socialize with other children their age.
- The facility is staffed by professionals in Early Childhood Education.
- There is a wide array of activities, designed for children at different stages of development.
- You can rest assured the child care centre meets provincial standards of care.
- You may be eligible for a child care fee subsidy or grant.
Kids Kingdom also employs a curriculum based on Ontario’s ELECT initiative (Early Learning for Every Child Today) meant to help build valuable, lifelong skills in a number of key areas essential to a child’s development.