Laws of the Land
Every Kingdom has its rules, and ours is no exception! Please check out the following laws of the land before entering the Kingdom:
- 1. Certain play areas are restricted by age. Please abide by the age guidelines for each play area.
- 2. We are a NUT FREE facility! Due to allergy concerns, no outside food is allowed in the facilities (baby bottles, formula and baby food permitted, ensuring it is NUT free).
- 3. Upon entering Kids Kingdom, every guest will be required to remove his/her shoes. Socks must be worn at all times in the facilities by both parents and children. If you or your child do not have socks, socks are available for purchase at the admission desk. Unfortunately, you will not be permitted on the playside without socks. No exceptions!
- 4. No strollers.
- 5. No Gum.
- 6. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- 7. Food must stay in food court.
Kids Kingdom Orleans is excited to welcome all you beautiful families back! We want you all to feel safe sharing this space with others. We have detailed below what you need to know before you come, what to expect when you arrive, and what we have changed to enhance protocols in accordance with public health guidelines.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR PHOTO ID AND VACCINATION RECEIPTS READY TO SHOW THE FRONT DESK. QR CODES WITH PICTURE ID ARE ACCEPTED.
**Masks are required and must cover nose, mouth and chin. Children under the age of 2 are exempt.
**Guests will be required to complete a health screening prior to entering. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
** Many hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our facility.
RULES FOR ENTERING:
-Reservations are not required and admission is on a first come, first served basis, subject to the governments capacity restrictions.
-Face masks are required for all guests 2 years and older, except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas. Masks must cover the nose, mouth and chin.
-Outside food and drink are not permitted. We are a nut free facility. Water bottles are permitted.
– The Kids Kafé will be open for purchasing food and drink. Limited menu.
– Everyone must remove their outdoor footwear and wear socks.
– All customers must provide contact information including name and phone # for contract tracing purposes.
– Guests will be required to complete a health screening prior to entry.
What we have done to ensure your health and safety:
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and plexi barriers have been installed at all service counters
- We have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy to ensure all staff members are fully vaccinated.
- Many hand sanitization stations are located throughout the facility.
- Hand washing is required before entering the party rooms.
- During Birthday parties, the Birthday wish candle will only be on the Birthday child’s cupcake or piece of cake.
Note for Memberships:
You have not lost any time on your memberships due to the forced closure. We will be extending everyone’s memberships for however long you had left before the closure. For example, if you had 6 months left, it will be extended 6 months.
If you are not comfortable returning yet due to COVID, please send an email to email@example.com to request a hold be placed on your membership.